Sparrow 1.3.1 has been approved by Apple at the speed of light and should be available to all of you now on the Mac App Store.
We would like to thank Apple for their support and reactivity in yesterday’s special circumstances.
If you had the licensed version of Sparrow, you are either already playing around with Sparrow 1.3.1 or should be able to update.
If you had the Mac App Store version, checking the update section should allow you to get Sparrow 1.3.1. This new version of Sparrow comes with some improvements and fixes the following issues:
- Crash issue of 1.3
- Formatting issue of 1.3
- Cmd-L and Shift-Cmd-L bug in Unified Inbox for Google accounts
- Lost text when replying too fast
- Reply animation: the reply window now matches the location and size of the reading window
- Default window size is now kept when quitting and relaunching the application
- Various bugs on window resizing (extended sidebar, hiding sidebar…)
- Lotus Domino compatibility
- Bug in sidebar Label menu
And it adds 2 new Lion feature:
- Full screen mode
- Launch animation