Update in this new release :
- Improved sync behavior
- Improved performance CPU/Memory
- Fixed ‘sending mail’ issue
- Spellcheck integration
- Sound option
- Properly display recipient when going in sent mailbox
- Fix Growl notifications issue at first installation
- Attachments are now saved in the default Download folder
- Hide dock icon option in preferences
- Fixed issue concerning typos in mail addresses and saving system
- Scroll up: Shift-Space
- Select previous/next account: Shift-Cmd-Down/up arrow
- Navigate between Inbox, Outbox, Favorite, Trash: Cmd-1,2,3,4
- Mark as read/unread: Shift-Cmd-U
- Shift-Tab in the compose window works
- Shift-Cmd-R is now Reply All
- Alt-Cmd-R is now refresh
- New conversation list background color
- New conversation list UI
- Animation of reply/option button in message have been removed
Download it on www.sparrowmailapp.com or from Sparrow, use the menu Sparrow > Check for update.
40 000 sparrows
Sparrow was released on October, the 4th.
It was downloaded more than 40 000 times in less than 4 days. And it keeps growing.
We weren’t expecting such a success and can’t thank you enough for your feedback and support.
A GetSatisfaction widget will soon be available on our website to collect your ideas, suggestions and bug report in an appropriate way.
‘Sparrow ‘aims for simplicity in a way that is rather inspired’- TUAW
‘Sparrow is an awesome first step towards a true native Gmail client for Mac’ -TechCrunch
‘We recommend giving Sparrow a try’ - Ars Technica
‘Sparrow for Mac Simplifies Gmail for the Better’ - Mashable
‘Worth a look now, and worth keeping an eye on.’ - DaringFireball
‘Sparrow is a Refreshing Rethink of Mail’ - techēse
‘Sparrow encourages getting things done in a way that I like, simplicity and efficience’ -Macgasm
‘I can’t help but like Sparrow’ - MacStories
‘Sparrow is very simple, but it does most of the things you would need’ - Smoking Apples
‘Sparrow, le client léger email à suivre’ - WeloveMac
‘Sparrow : le Tweetie des clients mails’ - Mac Generation
‘I like the idea of Sparrow’ - CultofMac